Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Blog and Just To Keep In Touch!


I never thought that I would see the day I would be making another blog for the sake of anyone! But one day a couple of weeks ago my cousin and I saw each other on Messenger. It had been the first time in a long time I had talked to her. Probably just after her Mom, my Aunt had passed away. Tam asked me if I blogged. I told her no, that I was uncomfortable reading about other people that I didn't know and felt that no one on God's Green Earth wanted to read about myself.
She gave me her Blog address and I went there and checked it out. Her Blog is Lipstick and Hangnails. If you go there let me know.
The picture on the left is a piece of my handy-work. I did it in pastels a few years ago. I had never heard of pastels until I bought my son Nick aa art set for Christmas. He wasn't doing anything with it so I checked it out. Wow, I thought, this colored chalk is cool!
I got on EBAY and found some pretty good deals on pastels. After that you couldn't get me to do anything else for awhile. The kids had thought I had lost my mind, and I am sure my hubby felt neglected. (But that's for someone else's type of Blog, we wont go into things like that on my Blog. Yes! This is going to be boring!)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful chalk drawing/painting! I've always wanted to do chalk art! I even have the chalks! You should put up more so I can see them. I'm so glad you are blogging! What a great way to keep in touch and get to know people, especially if the people you get to know are your relatives!

    ReplyDelete